Escaped! Escaped!

anyone complaining...

It IS hard, but its NOT impossible. I finally beat it, the last battle is meant to be long it seems, you have to figure out when to use certain abilities. remember, double move drains there mp!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

finally got all the medals

I have to say the ending disappoints. You simply can't rush the ending of a game and a story this good. I am sincerely disappointed. MAKE SURE YOU WATCH AFTER THE CREDITS! I missed it the first time :P

Ricochet Kills 2 Ricochet Kills 2

Awesome game.

Hardest level EVER :P

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Wow.

Its hard for me to believe this is a front page game. Hitting Doug 45 times with a piece of wood is not fun in anyway. This game starts out pretty lame, and just gets worse.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Amazing.

I loved this game. I found the arrows were the only thing that really threw me off, but that kept it exciting. Great job and thanks for this awesome game.

Pac vs Alien Pac vs Alien

Horrible

Nothing about this game was fun.

Chaos Chamber Chaos Chamber

awesome

I love this game, so far i only got level 18, but its very addicting. I think the next one needs to have more fluid controls. anyway awesome game.

Armored Corps Armored Corps

Awesome!

662311 <<<My score.

Loved your game.
Ending Disappoints... seriously 250 waves for a "Congrats". W.E still enjoyed it, make a sequel with more weapons and stuff, maybe multiple weapons to experiment with combos? Sweet game 10/10

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Amazing

The entire colorless world had a deep impact, especially at the end. I very much enjoyed this game, it was very relaxing. I hope you submit more work like this. Also, I am not exactly sure how it would fit in, but maybe a way to encourage people to see more of the world would be to have alternate endings? Hard to do, I would imagine. Thanks man, great work!

SilverStitch responds:

Hmm...thats actually a pretty good concept. I'll keep it in mind for next time. =)
Thanks.

Knights of Rock Knights of Rock

OMFG!

it was pretty good, but i kindas suxs at it